Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Found Recipe : Nonya Fried Chicken

I found this recipe online and because it seemed easy enough, I had to try it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ingredients :

2½ tbsp curry powder
1 tsp salt
10 tbsp coconut milk


Instructions : 
In a frying pan, deep fry the seasoned chicken until ¾ cooked and cool.

Heat the oil till very hot and deep fry for approximately 1 minute or when sizzling subsides. Remove the chicken. Allow the oil the heat up again and repeat process, twice till very crisp and golden brown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I had a bit of fun mixing the ingredients together, especially because it's sooo simple! It smelt nice too, thanks to the coconut milk!

I left the chicken in the marinade for at least 4 hours and got lazy and didn't quite follow the recipe. I just happily fried the chicken until I was certain it was cooked and got it out of the oil.

How the last of the yummy chicken thighs looked :

Nonya Fried Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment